Thursday Morning Link Around
Some links and reads to tide you over…
- Arthur Goldstein at NYC Educator with a must read on the hypocrites known as Unity Caucus.
- Norm Scott discusses how the Buffalo teachers appear ready to choose their side in the NYSUT elections. Norm wonders if now is the time for real opposition at the state level?
- RBE points out Buffalo’s part in the bizarro world known as UFT/NYSUT/AFT.
- Jersey Jazzman says, “Yes Reformers, We SHOULD Talk About YOUR Kids’ Schools“
- Ravitch: Indiana Wants to Ban Testing for Voucher Schools