Tomorrow is our first “Win Back Wednesday”
Reminders for “Win Back Wednesday”…
- Email your New York State Senator and Assembly member. Tell them that they represent you and that you do not support high stakes testing. Tell them to put the tests to bed!
- Wear RED for public ed! Teachers, administrators, parents, students should all wear some sort of red to show their support of public education and to raise awareness of the corporate reforms that are seeking to destroy it.
- If people want to know why you are wearing red, direct them to thepjsta.org/red4ed or give them a copy of our flyer.
- Post as your Facebook status “Today I am wearing #red4ed because _____________” and share why you support public education. Use the #red4ed hashtag on all social media.
- Share our video below with all of your friends…